If you love to compete in soccer then this information is for you. Real San Jose is looking for players to fill these shirts as we look to rebuild the roster after a difficult 2016 National Premier Soccer League season. But be warned, this opportunity is not suited for the irresponsible or wimps. We will begin building for the 2017 season starting now and here is what we are looking for:
- Players not playing in college this fall
- Players that love to train hard
- Players that love to play in a competitive environment
- Players that train in the early evening (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Players that have an amateur status, or willing to be reinstated as an amateur
- Players that live San Jose or in an adjacent city
- Players that are happy to travel to games on weekends
- Players that are community minded
- Players that understand the concept of time and know how to organize their lives to keep commitments
- Players that have a desire to compete at the highest level they can
The bottom line is this. Real San Jose is looking for players that want to make a name for themselves by competing in the National Premier Soccer League. So, if you are looking for more than just playing games on weekends then maybe RSJ is the place for you.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and practice times and location.